Sitting Man of Steel - w/ Battery-Powered Lights & Bottle Holder
This unique 100% Handmade Industrial Sitting Man of Steel is handcrafted in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada from steel pipe fittings and illuminated by a set of 50 multi-function microdot LED lights. The light string is installed in a repurposed light bulb that avoided the landfill and seeks to once again provide luminescence. The lights have 8 different functions, can be set to either a warm white, or a multicolor and even be set to a timer in order to conserve battery power. Perfect accent piece that is sure to start a conversation with all who see it, even if it is in the background during your teleconference!
- Width: ~ 7 inches (approx. 18 cm)
- Height: ~ 13.75 inches (approx. 35 cm)
- Depth : ~ 7 inches (approx. 18 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 8 LBS
- Industrial black steel 1/2" nominal pipe size
- Recycled and repurposed glass lightbulb
- Repurposed rubber connector
- Repurposed 50 multi-function microdot LED light string
The lamp requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Since this is a 100% handmade item, your purchase may differ slightly from the model shown. Alcohol bottle not included, please drink responsibly.